Smoothwall HDPE is the most commonly used underground raceway and is typically packaged in continuous lengths on reels or coils allowing for fast installation with minimum joints. Smoothwall can be installed via trenching, plowing and directional drilling.
Smoothwall is available in numerous colors and stripe combinations for easy identification. There are numerous wall thicknesses available as required to meet the particular installation methods and ground conditions.
Made to Industry Standards for Power and Communications Applications. It can be installed using open trench methods, HDD (Horizontal Directional Drilled) Plowed, or pulled into conduit. There are also versions available for aerial applications.
- Manufactured from flexible HDPE, makes gradual bends without special equipment
- Continuous lengths reduce joining costs
- Excellent low temperature properties, allows installation in cold climates
- Outstanding long term cable protection from shifting ground, rock and root impingement
- Provides a permanent pathway, simplifies future cable repairs or replacement
- Available with UV protectant for aerial/lashed placement
- Check specifications below
- Footage Markings
- Different Conduit Colors
- Pre-installed Tape
- Pre-installed Cable
- Long Haul
- Renewable Energy
- Rails & Tunnels
- Smart Cities
4000ft, 10, 000ft
Orange, Red, Blue, Brown, Black, Gray, White
SDR-9, SDR-11, SDR-13.5, SDR-15.5, SDR-17, SCH-40, SCH-80, SIDR-9, SIDR-11