Figure-8 Aerial HDPE
Standard Figure-8 aerial HDPE conduit is designed with an Extra High Strength (EHS) flooded galvanized support strand for one-step aerial placement. The conduit is manufactured with carbon black and antioxidants for maximum UV protection. Figure-8 can be installed with standard aerial installation practices.
- Figure-8 construction with EHS (Extra High Strength), flooded galvanized support strand for one step aerial placement
- HDPE has carbon black and antioxidants for maximum UV protection
- 1/4″ or 3/8″ EHS galvanized strand
- Hardware utilizes industry standard aerial components
- Installation uses the same tools and equipment as standard aerial installation practices
- Footage/Meter Markings