IHC Subsea Telecom Cable Ploughs
Unlike other ‘vertical knife’ ploughs, the forward rake of the Sea Stallion cutting elements create an additional downward force during operation. This ensures consistent and reliable product burial, even in stiff clays and sands.
- Trench depth maximized through aggressive share design
- Patented tilting bell-mouth to ensure a low tow point
- Plough configurations to suit a range of products up to 5m MBR
- Patented anti-cavitation jetting system improves burial efficiency
- Tow force reduction through symmetrical share design