IHC Subsea Cable Trenchers
Self-propelled and highly maneuverable tracked machines that have been designed with three primary modes of operation: cutting using digger chains, open V-cut trenching, and backfilling. All three operations are performed using digger chain assemblies – proven mine-based technology – instead of cutting and transporting soil.
- World leading 1.25MW power
- Combined cutting and jetting with no reconfiguration required
- Custom sand share for minimum trench collapse
- Detachable buoyancy modules for operations on soft seabeds
- SS5 LARS with heave compensation