Experience the same fast and easy installation of our Push-Lock couplers now with a new, clear body design. Simply push the duct ends into the coupler for a locked and air-sealed assembly. Slightly shorter than the original Push-Lock, the Clear-Lock is ideal for pull boxes, vaults or other limited access areas.
The non-metallic construction provides excellent corrosion resistance in buried or encased applications and also has desirable dielectric properties.
- The clear midsection gives added visibility during installation, removing all guesswork from the process
- The visual confirmation of the pipe within the coupler ensures that it has been properly seated at the center stop
- Simple, one person ‘push-on’ assembly lowers installation costs
- Self-locking ring design assembles in seconds and is re-enterable
- High strength molded plastic body is ideal for buried duct applications
- Pre-lubricated O-ring is watertight and airtight
- Suitable for both cable pulling & jetting applications