Aluminum Threaded Coupler
Reverse-threaded aluminum coupler. Tapered threads accommodate a wide range of conduit OD’s within a given conduit size. Also available in a Riser/Plenum rated version.
- Wide tolerance to fit most conduits
- Easy to install
- Not airtight or watertight
- Threads may reduce conduit ID
- Self-threading, which draws each end of the conduit into the center of the coupler
- The Riser/Plenum versions are approved for use in both Riser and Plenum applications – Riser UL 1666 & Plenum UL 2024
0.75", 1.00", 1.25", 1.50", 2.00", 2.50"