MicroDucts LSZH HDPE
LSZH Conduit and MicroDucts, verified by the NRTL (Intertek) to ETL standards UL1685-4 and IEC 60754-1, exhibit excellent properties such as low flame propagation, low smoke generation, zero halogen emissions, and excellent low temperature mechanical properties.
They are designed for use in applications where smoke, toxic fumes, and acidic gas pose a health risk and possible damage to electronic equipment. Examples include enclosed public areas and poorly ventilated areas such as tunnels, mass transit corridors, behind-the-wall, control rooms, and confined spaces.
- LSZH – Low Smoke Zero Halogen
- MicroDucts available from 5mm to 27mm
- Very low smoke generation for better visibility
- No halogens, safer to use in confined spaces
- ETL Verified to UL1685-4 and IEC 60754-1
- 12.7 mm – 27 mm meet IEEE-1202 and NFPA-130 requirements
- FuturePath configurations available (not ETL or UL listed at this time)
- 150 PSI maximum installation pressure
- Compatible with standard micro couplers and accessories
- Footage/Meter Markings