F-300i Cable Lubricant
Hydralube® F-300i is a polymer-based, water soluble lubricant specifically formulated for placement of wire and cable for electric and telecommunications applications. The pourable gel consistency of Hydralube® F-300i allows for easy application in underground horizontal pulls, whether by pouring directly into the cable feeder tube or applying by pump, thus avoiding the mess of hand application.
Hydralube F-300i is designed to meet or exceed all cable pulling requirements with respect to viscosity drag, wetting, operation temperature range, and reduction of pulling friction.
- High performance pourable gel-type cable lubricant formulated for pulling heavy cable
- Effective for all types of high voltage power cables
- Effective for conventional copper telecommunication cables
- Lower viscosity allows for easy pumping or pouring
- Compatible with all types of cable
- Slow drying, leaving a lubricating, non-adhesive film, will not “cement” cable to conduit
- Safe to use: non-toxic, non-corrosive, nonflammable, and non-staining