C2 Compact Cable Lasher
The Compact Model C2 Cable Lasher is perfect for lashing smaller diameter aerial cables to supporting strand/messenger with stainless steel lashing wire. The new design improvements make the C2 equally suited for new construction or overlashing up to its full 1-7/8″ bundle capacity.
- Lashes single or bundled cables up to 1 7/8 in. (46mm) onto strand sizes 1/4 in. to 3/8 in. (6-10mm) diameter.
- New style strand lock swings out of the way for unobstructed overlashing.
- Simple wire routing yields either “normal” or “loose” wire tension.
- Dual wire magazines for loading two coils of stainless steel lashing wire.
- Typical wire dimensions: 1200 ft. x .045 in. (365 m x 1.1mm) or 1600 ft. x .038 in. (487m x 1mm)
- Lightweight and compact: Unloaded weight 35 lbs. (16kgs.); only 10 in. O.D. x 18.5 in. long (25 x 47cm). The C2’s tapered housing eases passage through treed areas.
- The C2 Cable Lasher is furnished with a 6 ft. (1.6m) bridle rope with snap hooks, an instruction manual and a rugged, lightweight storage chest.
- The C2 and every GMP lasher is fully serviceable to “good-as-new” specifications at our factory and at factory-trained service locations around the globe.
- Like all GMP lashers, the C2 is built to last for many years of service.
- Components are CNC machined from alloy steel, stainless, bronze and aluminum castings to exacting tolerances and treated to withstand corrosion. Gear drives and sealed bearings assure maximum durability with minimal maintenance.