Wall Mount Fiber Termination Boxes
Wall mount fiber termination box is a perfect solution to be used in building entrance terminals, telecommunication closets, main cross-connects, computer rooms and other controlled environments. It is a suitable device for pre-connectorized cables, field installation of connectors and field splicing of pigtails. Fiber termination boxes are important devices used for protecting and distributing optical fiber links. The utilization of fiber termination box greatly eases the stress of cable management in a fiber network.
- This product meets industry specifications for bend radii
- Can be used in all indoor areas
- Durable powder coat matt black finish
- Constructed with durable 18 Gauge Steel
- Light weight
- Single access primary door for maximum access to terminated Network fibers and associated splice trays.
- Available fully loaded with panels and terminations including pre-terminated building or Indoor/Outdoor cabling
- Open Patchcord/Jumper pathway for maximum flexibility
- Top and bottom feeder cable entrances with 1″ conduit installation capability
- Optional Keyed Lock capability
1 Panel, 2 Panels, 4 Panels