Super G Cable Lasher
The newest and largest of the GMP Lashers, this unit is designed to lash a large single or a combination of aerial cables to a supporting strand. It can be used for new installs or with existing cables in place.
- Lashes cable from about 2-1/2 to 5-1/4 in. outside diameter or multiple cables up to 5-3/4 in. combined outside diameter
- Lashes on strand from 11/32 to 1/2 in. diameter with one or two spiral wrappings of .061 or .065 in. diameter stainless steel wire
- Nominal spacing between wraps is approximately 18-19 in. (46 to 48cm )
- Parallel-pull capability overcomes most terrain obstacles
- Wire tension constant regardless of amount on spool
- Front rollers guide cables through the machine
- All smooth edges throughout help protect against cable damage
- Ergonomic design makes it easy to handle
- Each lasher includes a 6 ft. bridle rope assembly with snap hooks, an information and operations manual and a heavy duty storage chest.
- Comes with 2 extra reels for easy loading in the field