S-50 Putty Sealant
S-50 PUTTY SEALANT is an asbestos-free multi-purpose pliable thumb grade sealant specifically formulated for use in the construction, telecommunication, and electrical industries. S-50 is excellent for use around conduit, junction boxes, pedestals, meters, wire service entries, and for sealing around cables. S-50 is not a fire stop material.
Compounded from synthetic polymers to produce superior tack and sealing properties, S-50 Putty Sealant provides resistance to penetration by water, air, and dust. S-50 has excellent adhesion to a variety of substrates including metal, concrete, wood stucco, fiberglass, and most plastics.
- Multi-purpose putty sealing compound and moisture barriers
- Remains pliable: will not shrink, dry out or crack for a minimum of 10 years
- Contains no asbestos fibers: safe to use!
- Stable at both low and high temperatures
- Superior tack promotes excellent sealing properties between dissimilar surfaces
- UV resistant: unaffected by sunlight or outdoor exposures
- Compatible with all cable jackets, including semi-conductive jackets
- Non-toxic, non-staining, non-corrosive
- Available in easy-to-use kits
- Does not contain TDI and is CFC and HCFC free
- Specially formulated to perform in temperatures ranging from 20° to 100°F
- Can hold back up to 70 feet of water head pressure