Conduit Foam Sealant
S-60 WTF “Wide Temp Foam” CONDUIT Foam Sealant is a two-part polyurethane material which rapidly expands to approximately 15 times in volume to form a strong, tough foam. S-60 WTF was specially developed for the construction, telecommunications, and electrical industries to prevent the intrusion of water and gasses through conduits in manholes, cable vaults, and handholes.
It also makes an ideal product for sealing cracks in walls and filling large voids. S-60 WTF is provided in kit form with all the necessary materials for effective conduit sealing. Each kit contains one dual cartridge (Parts A and B), static mixing nozzle, damming material and disposable gloves packaged in a clear bag with product instructions. A dispensing gun is used to extrude the S-60 material. Partially “gunned” cartridges may be reused by refitting with a new static mixing nozzle.
- Foam-in-place two-part polyurethane material expands approximately 15 times in volume
- Formulated especially for sealing conduits and innerducts
- Once installed, foam presents a blue color which allows for quick product identification and ensures that the proper sealant type is being used during applications.
- Compatible with all common cable jacket materials
- Fast set time, even under low temperature conditions
- Excellent mechanical adhesion to conduits and cables
- Excellent water resistance
- Available in easy-to-use kits
- Does not contain TDI and is CFC and HCFC free
- Specially formulated to perform in temperatures ranging from 20° to 100°F
- Can hold back up to 70 feet of water head pressure