Category 6A Shielded Keystone Jacks
The 10G–Augmented Category 6A STP Jacks deliver excellent headroom beyond 500MHz. They exceed the TIA/EIA Cat 6A Specification to support 10 Gigabit standards. Patented PCB circuit & unique contact alignment does the main work in suppressing the internal magnetic coupling between pairs. Robust Die Cast housing virtually eliminates Alien Crosstalk and EMI. This makes the 10G shielded solution ideal for healthcare, government, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, and other environments where EMI may be present and data security and high performance are paramount.
- Robust Die Cast housings that fully shield the conductors virtually eliminate Alien Crosstalk and EMI (electromagnetic interference) effectively.
- Tested and Certified 10G Performance by UL (Underwriters Labs) and the ETL (Electronic Testing Labs – An independent third party).
- Easy and fast terminations
- Exceeds internal and alien crosstalk parameter as witnessed by ETL (Electronic Testing Labs, an independent third party)
- Lead free and RoHS compliant
- Offers superior alien crosstalk mitigation and excellent insertion loss that surpasses all unshielded systems.
- Insertion life — 750 cycles minimum UL listed
Blue, Black, Orange, Green, White, Ivory, Red