Aerial Fiber with Messenger Wire
Outdoor Aerial Assembly with messenger is perfect for outdoor aerial installations along utility poles without the need for cable lashing. It comes in a figure 8 configuration, consisting of the messenger, the webbing, and the fiber optic cable. There are several advantages of the figure 8 messenger configuration, mainly that is reduces cost by eliminating the need to purchase a separate messenger wire and lashing wire. With this method, there is only one installation job, which also reduces labor costs. All of our assemblies are custom made in the USA with Corning fiber.
Pricing per foot – Input required footage as quantity.
- Wide operating temperature range of -40C to +85C
- ¼ inch galvanized messenger standard
- Polyethylene other cable jacket for excellent UV and weather resistance
- Complies with NESC standards for light, medium, and heavy storm loads
- Compliant with standards: ICEA-S-87-640, TIA-568, TIA-598
6 Strand, 12 Strand, 24 Strand
Singlemode 9/125, Multimode OM3, Multimode OM4, OM5