24 Port Unshielded Category 6A Patch Panel
10G–Augmented Category 6 UTP 24 Port Patch Panels deliver excellent headroom beyond 500MHz. They exceed the TIA/EIA Cat 6A Specification to support BASE-T standards. Patented PCB circuit & unique contact alignment does the main work in suppressing the internal magnetic coupling between pairs. Press-fit technology is applied for full-line production to prevent the potential risk of RoHS compliance. No solder, no lead. Compact figure allows to work with Leading 10G. Leading 10G Cat6A 24 Port Patch Panels lead you to the gateway that expedites 10G over copper solution.
- 10Gb/s performance, meeting or exceeding all performance requirements of the pending Category 6A (augmented category 6) standard, including alien crosstalk.
- Hardware Certified of complying with TIA/EIA-568B.22-1 Cat 6 A by UP and 3rd Party
- Complies with EU-RoHS
- Minimum 50 micro-inch gold plating over nickel
- Insertion life – 750 cycles minimum UL listed
- Enhanced PC designed technology provides reliable performance