FuturePath Armored HDPE
FuturePath Armored is designed to provide superior mechanical protection against rodents, ballistics, crush, chemicals, and moisture penetration in a direct bury or aerial application. The corrugated steel armor is coated with a corrosion-resistant copolymer and bonded with the HDPE jacket for superior protection in rugged environments.
- MicroDucts factory bundled with a polyethylene oversheath
- Configurations: 19-way, 7-way or 4-way
- Zetabon steel armor for protection in harsh environments or rodent protection
- Cost-Effective – multiple pathways for one installation cost
- Ships on a standard reel
- FuturePath is designed for installation using the same tools and equipment that are used for traditional conduit or innerduct. No special tools or equipment are required.
- Multiple pathways in place for future growth
- Footage/Meter Markings